Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Hunting!

I hope all the hunters out there good luck this morning. I hope all of you woke up and had a great breakfast! In my house I am the one who makes the breakfast in the morning. Sad to say that I couldn't go out hunting this morning since I'm up at school. But good luck to my Dad and brother Brian.

Hunting is a great way to get food for your home. And in the end very inexpensive. (depending on where you take your deer to get done) Normally we can find someone who is still doing them for a reasonable price. My favorite meat is venison!! Hopefully my Dad will get a deer and I will get a little meat from it!

This morning in honor of my family going out hunting made a breakfast that I would have made for them. This seriously took only 5 minutes (and is super easy) and now I'm off to a good day.

Ingredients: (serves 1)

2 scrambled eggs
about 2 Tablespoons of Salsa
1 slice of cheese
1 piece of toast
1/2 can of fruit
Salt & Pepper

My drink of choice was Apple Cider!! YUM!!

So it's pretty simple:...... scramble up 2 eggs, add the salsa, Salt and Pepper, top with cheese and let it melt. Toast up 1 or 2 pieces of toast and get 1/2 can of fruit in a bowl.

**You could also eat the egg mixture with corn or flour tortillas. Its super good!

Hope everyone else enjoyed their breakfast

Happy Cooking
Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment